Acana Puppy and Junior Formula Dry Dog Food 2kg
Your growing puppy needs protein and fat from quality animal protein to support their development. ACANA Puppy & Junior recipe is balanced with 60% quality animal ingredients like free-run chicken and turkey, cage-free eggs, and 40% fruits, vegetables, and botanicals like whole pumpkin. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added.
- First two ingredients are fresh or raw chicken & turkey; nutrient-dense and high in protein. The fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried chicken for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Whole Green Peas, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Yellow Peas, Chicken Fat, Flounder, Pollock Oil, Lentil Fiber, Cage-Free Eggs, Chicken Broth, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chicken Cartilage, Chicken Gizzard, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Kelp, Whole Pumpkin, Collard Greens, Whole Carrots, Whole Apples, Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver, Freezedried Turkey Liver, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rose Hips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
CRUDE PROTEIN 31% min, CRUDE FAT 19% min, CRUDE FIBER 5% max, MOISTURE 12% max, DIETARY STARCH 23% max, SUGARS 2% max, EPA (EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID) 0.2% min, DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID) 0.4% min CALCIUM 1.2% min, PHOSPHORUS 1% min, OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS* 2.3% min, OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS* 1.3% min, GLUCOSAMINE* 800mg/kg min, TOTAL MICROORGANISMS* 100 Million CFU/lb
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh