Merrick Lamb & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food 1.8kg
Make your furry bae’s day with Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe. This wholesome dry food for dogs is made with 60% protein and healthy fat, with deboned lamb as the number one ingredient. The remaining 40% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for all breeds of adult dogs. This grain and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. It features high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
3673 kcal/kg, 389 kcal/cup
CRUDE PROTEIN 30.0% min, CRUDE FAT 17.0% min, CRUDE FIBER 4.5% max, MOISTURE 11.0% max, TAURINE 0.17% min, OMEGA-6 FATTY ACID 2.5% min, OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID 0.8% min, GLUCOSAMINE 600 mg/kg min, CHONDROITIN SULFATE 600 mg/kg min