Tailspring Kitten Milk Powder 12oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Powdered milk replacer for kittens made with whole goat milk and 100% human grade ingredients. Scientifically formulated to match breast milk, great for kitty's sensitive stomach. Created by the makers of goat milk products Meyenberg, this is the cleanest milk substitute on the market with all the necessary nutrition, but only half the ingredients of competitive products. Manufactured without the use of preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. Ingredients: Dried Whole Milk, Dried Goat Milk Protein, Safflower Oil, l-arginine, Dl-methionine, Calcium Lactate, Choline Chloride, Sunflower Lecithin, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Arabic Gum, Ferrous Sulfate, Supplement Vitamin D, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein............42%
- Crude Fat (min).........25%
- Crude Fiber (max)....1.0%
- Moisture (max)...........5.0%
Premix and Store:
- For normal kittens: Mix 1 part powder to 2 parts warm water (a part may be a tsp., Tbs. or cup).
- For weak kittens: Mix 1 part powder to 3 parts warm water and gradually reduce to 2 parts water over several days (a part may be a tsp., Tbs. or cup).
- Use a blender on pulse setting or use a glass jar with a tight lid and shake vigorously.
- Refrigerate any portion of the mixed formula up to 48 hours.
- Warm premixed formula to body temperature as needed for each feeding.
- Feed 1 tsp. per 4 oz. of body weight every 3-4 hours.
- As kittens grow, gradually increase the amount fed daily per body weight, while decreasing the number of feedings until averaging 2-3 feedings per day.
- Continue to feed milk replacer until kitten is completely weaned onto solid food.